Followers

Sunday 3 July 2011

A Spring Thing

Hello everyone hope you are all having a lovely weekend, the weather is just gorgeous.
I have been having a play, this lovely digi stamp is from Cuddly Buddly and is called A Spring Thing,
It is my first digi stamp card I have done, I have used my Copics  it's my experimental one as I have not done many of these, in the past when they are done Iv'e looked at them and thought oh no that's not right and they have ended up in the bin.
It's not perfect by any means but I quite enjoyed doing it, I suppose practice makes perfect, (As they say).
Oh well I have given you all a laugh if nothing else. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

The Challenges I would like to enter my card into :-

2 Sisters - Birthdays.
Colour Me Creative Copics - Must use Copics.

No comments:

Post a Comment