Followers

Saturday 27 August 2011

Paper Creators Crafts Challenge

Well here we are again another challenge starts. Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge I was overwhelmed at all your wonderful creations. This weeks challenge is Easel Cards, I am looking forward to seeing all what you produce this time, it's still exciting even though we have had a few challenges now.
I will be patiently waiting to see your fabulous works of art, in the meantime here are a couple of my works of art, to help get your creative juices flowing.




My First Card is Poorly House Mouse Hexagonal
Twisted Easel Card Kit From  Paper Creator.



My Second Card is Stick'Em Up Circular Twisted Easel Card Kit, from Paper Creator

The Challenges I would like to enter my cards into are.
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes.
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes.
Digi Doodle Best - Anything Goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment