Followers

Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas At Lexis Creations.

Morning all hope you had a lovely weekend, it's been pouring of rain all weekend here and very windy too, there was a tree come down just down the road, luckily no one was hurt.

Today starts a new challenge at Lexis Creations this week it's Christmas, we are looking forward to all your creations with the Christmas theme.

For my card I have made an 8 x 8 card base, I have embossed using my embossing folder that came with my ebosser that I bought from Crafters Companion, I just love it, I have matted and layered on black card stock. and my image is from the really cute characters from Mulberry Wood, which are also available from Crafters Companion , I have used my dies to cut and emboss some snowflakes and I heat embossed with white glitter embossing powder. I have made a bow with purple raffia.  
We are sponsored this Challenge my My Heart Pieces.                                              
I hope my card gives you some inspiration, pop over to mt fellow teamie's blogs to see their fabulous cards.

The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
Challenges For Everybody - Anything Goes.
Dream Valley Challenges - Non Traditional Christmas.
The Squirrel And The Fox - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by, have a good day.

Hugs Julie xx

16 comments:

  1. morning hunnie...what a terrific card the colours are superb and acutie of a image too hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Julie
    Spotted this Beauty on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Julie, I like the embossing the sweet image and the snowflakes.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Julie. I love the cute image and fabulous embossing.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Julie! The embossing is just the right touch to go with that adorable image! Hope you are staying dry xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Julie,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the embossing and the image´s adorable!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Dream Valley.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Dream Valley Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Julie....gorgeous image & the embossing is just perfect....love it!
    Hugs Jox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card,love the embossing. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge this fortnight. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    gorgeous card. I love coloring. Thank you for joining us to Dream Valley challenges.
    Hugs!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie, Oh what a lovely image, your card and layout is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Julie, Love that embossed background & cute image... Beautiful design... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. Such lovely embossing. Gorgeous card :)

    Crafty hugs,

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful white Christmas card, love the hints of mauvearound the image and the wonderful bow!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Julie, love the sweet image and the embossing looks amazing.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete