Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Rehearsal

Morning all hope you are all well, I was up and ready early as I have a hairdresser's app at 9.30, I was almost ready to go out the door, I decided to get my car park money ready and my app card for my next app, couldn't believe my eyes app is at 11.30,why I thought it was 9.30 I don.t, Rob keeps telling me he's going to book me a room, Lol.

My card today is from Christine Haworth's Crisalis Classics  I have used the Rehearsal stamp and papers from Paintbox Poppets CD, I used the colouriser feature on the CD to change the colour of the backing paper so it matched the card I have used.

I have used a border punch and my Grand Nestabilities, pearls and ribbon from my stash.
Hello to my new followers thank you for joining me, thank you to everyone for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Good job you checked your appt card. Fab vintage card, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Julie - great colours and a lovely layout. At least you would have been early for your appointment. I checked my Appt card this morning, to find I should have been at the hairdressers at 9am yesterday!!!!!!!! Will have to phone her up and grovel profusely!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....gorgeous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Julie. Such a sweet image and I love the colour scheme.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Julie, Beautiful image & design... Love it! Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Julie, I like the dancers the papers and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this card Julie, the image is gorgeous and ooh! what a scrummy bow.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie, Wow your card is so beautiful and the colours used are stunning so nice and bright you are so creative and use the most adorable images so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie what a stunning card, love the image and what beautiful ribbon and bow! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Julie!

    Better turning up at 9.30 when your appt is 11.30, than the other way round, lol! I've turnes up on the wrong day before now
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, loving the brown shades and the wonderful ribbon/bow. Fabulous image!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete