Followers

Monday 21 July 2014

Christmas In July At Lexis Creations

Morning all hope you are well and enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having at the moment, my apologies for being such a bad blogger at the moment, other things have taken over but hopefully I will be back to normal soon.

Today starts a new Challenge at Lexis Creations, the theme this month is Christmas in July, our sponsor is Fairy Dust Crafts this challenge, I don't know where the time is going, here is my card I have made I have used a Father Christmas card from the CD and using a card companions, they are so easy to make up and very effective.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Winter Wonderland - Blue Christmas.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.
Crafting At The Weekend - Anything Goes.
Hiding In My Craft Room - Christmas In July.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie & I agree - time's passing so fast it'll be Christmas before we know it! My youngest two break up tomorrow so we're looking forward to a few lazy, crafty days. Hope you're ok, my friend,
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That so cute hun, that a great cd.
    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant design and fabulous image Julie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you have used in this one. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sister Act. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie hope your ok? I Cant wait for Christmas, I'm so excited! I love your card it's gorgeous! Hope you have had a great weekend!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Julie. I love the image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout too.
    Take care, hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always a beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a brilliant festive card Julie, great image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the sweet image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, love your colors and Santa. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Julie and a great image. Love your use of colours - I agree that I don't know where this year has gone - it is just zooming past and I haven't even thought of Christmas cards yet - I guess I will have to start soon. Hope you are well.
    Hugs
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Julie, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Love all papers and layers. Great colours too.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT Member
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete