Followers

Thursday 26 February 2015

With Love

Hello hope your week is going well so far, one more day and the weekend again.

I am sharing a card with you that I have made using the new A6 Dies'ire dies, Daisy Dreams from Crafters Companion, I have used white linen card for the base card and some purple as a contrast, spellbinder dies for the wavy borders, rinnon and pearls from my stash.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are :-

Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes.
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes.


I would like to say hello to my new followers and thank you for joining my crafty journey.

Thank you all for stopping by.

Hugs 

xxxxxxxxxx



11 comments:

  1. Oh this is just the cutest card ever xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design Julie, very pretty and yet classy too, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Julie, I love the elegant design and such a beautiful shade of purple.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Julie, such a pretty die and your offset sentiment looks fabulous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julie, I like all the dies and the fabulous design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so pretty, love the colour and the great use of the dies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed card Julie I love the die cuts and the off set circle, the colours look fantastic, top notch make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Car Jilie,,,,I am falling in love with your die cuts......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design and colors on this lovely card! I really like how you placed the die-cut circle. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ February, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, A lovely project, I love the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Jule ..
    Fabulous card love that C6 die .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete