Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

LUV 2 TXT


Morning all hope you are all well, it's a bit brighter here today.

I am sharing a card made using Kraftyhands LUV 2 TXT CD which is launching on the 18th July, so only 4 day's away, it is a fabulous CD and just perfect for those teenagers who it is difficult to make for.it is available to pre-order HERE for dispatch on the 18th.

I used two papers image sentiment and banners, I loved making my samples for the launch 




The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes or Twist of Summer.
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes.
Not Just Cards Challenge - Always Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie, love the image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the colours you have used and that image is delightful. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Julie, a fabulous image and lovely bold sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the image and wonderful colours
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie I have been missing for a few days and playing a bit of catch up I love this gorgeous card that image is a beauty I love the colours and the design a really eye-catching card, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the trendy image and fabulous layout Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card. It is really trendy and modern in funky colours.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete