Followers

Sunday 2 August 2015

Merry Christmas


Hello all what a gorgeous weekend we have had I do hope it has been where you are.

I am sharing a card I have made using the Nordic Christmas CD Available HERE from Crafters Companion, I absolutely love this collection it is so different, I have made a rocker card using all of the elements on the CD with exception to the bow on the candy sticks, this came from my stash.



The Challenges I would like to add my card too are:-

Jo's Scrapshack - Anything Goes.
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes.
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I love reading all your lovely comments.

Hugs


XXXXXX

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the image and fabulous design.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rocker card Julie I like the snowman and the bunting
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous Christmas card Julie, such a super image and lovely bright colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, gorgeous Christmas card! I love the bunting and the colours you've used.

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at sisteractcardchallenge

    Hermien
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab rocker card Julie, love that Snowman!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous festive card Julie, love the banner
    hugs JaceeSimply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous rocker card Julie. Love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant rocker card Julie the image, papers and card design look ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! I love the shape! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute rocker card :) Thanks for playing in the challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges :)
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Simply Papercraft. Good luck, hope to see you again soon
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete