Followers

Thursday 31 December 2015

Joyeux Noel

Morning all hope you had a lovely Christmas, we are just about getting back to normal, I haven't done any crafting since Christmas so I thought I would share one of the cards I made for Christmas.

I used the Festive Birds of Britain collection from Hunkydory, I used the Chaffinch he's so sweet




The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

2 Crafty Girls - Winter Blues / Anything Goes.
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes.
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes.
Not Just Cards / Anything Goes.

Wishing you all a very happy New Year, let's hope 2016 is a good year for us all




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Julie! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I send my wishes for a Happy New Year! See you in 2016! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Julie, love the image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning design and love the image. Hope you have a great 2016 too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card Julie. Hope you had a lovely christmas.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete