Followers

Thursday 10 November 2016

A Simple Wish



Morning all hope your having a good week, I am still not well I now have antibiotics so I hope they kick in soon.
I am sharing my DT card for the Inspirers using the Free Gifts from Crafter's Inspiration Magazine 12.
I made the background using Distress Inks Milled Lavender, Broken China and Dusty Concord, using the Holly stamp I stamped randomly around the card,

Where the berries are I put some Pebeo  Mixion Relief  when dried I rubbed  Pebeo Silver leaf over the top to create silver holly Berries..

Dies I have cut out and backed on to silver mirror card,  added some crystals and a stamped sentiment.


Products Used










Challenges

Christmas At Sweet Stamping - Anything ( Christmas ) Goes
 Creative Moments - Anything Goes/ Twist
Crafty Girls Corner - Use a Sentiment.
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes.

Thank you so much for stopping by.





13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie! I really must get some of the mixion nad gilding sheet �� Hope your antibiotics kick in and get you better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the background you have created Julie. Such beautiful colours. Gorgeouscard. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my type of card...a bit artsy fartsy making your own background. I love how this turned out and that holly stamp on top of the awesome background was a great idea. I've done the background, but never thought about stamping right on it...thanks for the inspiration! The hanging ornaments are awesome with the metallic behind the die cuts. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our ANYTHING GOES WITH CHRISTMAS challenge. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, sorry you are still under the weather and hope you get some relief soon. Your card is gorgeous, fabulous background design and lovely dies. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Julie, gorgeous colours. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and love the colours. Brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous festive card Julie love the blue frosty look and the baubles, hope you feel better soon.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this beautiful background, the colours are lovely. Not got around to using my dies yet, but have used the embossing folder! L x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Julie, such a gorgeous background.
    I hope the antibiotics kick in quickly and you soon feel much better.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful background and love the ornament dies you used. Fabulous card, so admire your talent.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful!! I adore the background you have created here more than you could ever know!! I'm gonna have to check out that Pebeo!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete