Followers

Monday 7 November 2016

Vintage at OLLCB


Morning all hope your well, I'm feeling awful today with a bad cold, I got up with it Saturday , I think it's turned into a chest Infection the  cough is making it worse It feels like razor blades in my chest. a trip to the drs I think.

Today see's the start of a new Challenge at OLLCB, I have used this gorgeous image from the Shaun Jenkins CD.
They are so gorgeous the images and colours

Papers and image are from the Shaun Jenkins CD and the bow is from the Die'sire  Downton Abbey bow die..and The Chantilly decorative die.



Challenges

Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes.
Crafting With Friends - Always Anything Goes.
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes.


Thank you for stopping by





14 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Julie, such a pretty image and lovely colours.
    I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so poorly, I hope you are soon on the mend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully made card ~Julie, love the design and pretty bow. `hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card the image is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Julie and wonderfully pretty papers. I hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card. Love the colours and beautiful dies!

    Evie xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely Julie, I love all the diecut ting and that gorgeous vintage image. Such a pretty card. Hope you feel better soon, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colours.....love it. The bow is stunning. Hope you're better soon. Gentle hugs Wynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card Julie, love the gorgeous design. Sorry to hear you're not well love, hope you get better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! So sorry to hear your not feeling well. The last cold I had knocked me for a loop and it took a few weeks before I felt better. Hope your feeling a little better with each passing day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully designed card Julie the colours and main image are so pretty, take care
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can tell you are not well - you've George instead of Shawn in your post LOL! Hope you feel better soon. Love your vintage card with a super bow too. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Julie, hope you get better soon. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable, love the design. Thanks for playing at Creative Fingers and good luck. Hope to see you back again tomorrow. Bettina DT Member at Creative Fingers
    xx

    ReplyDelete