Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2017

New Baby Brother




Hello all hope your well, sorry I haven't been around much I have another chest infection/ sinus infection, these infections sure do love me!!

I am sharing a baby card I made for Sara's Oliver when Charlie was born, I just love this cute collection, the papers are stunning .

I matted and layer my paper onto mirri card and with the baby accessories dies and pegs I made some bunting, the sentiments are from the New Baby stamp set.
I love the Friendly Elephant die totally adorable.


Products I have used 











Challenges 

Artistic Inspirations - Always Anything Goes.
Crafting From The Heart - Always Anything Goes.
Crafty Cardmakers - New Beginnings
Dream Valley Challenges - Something New.
Do-Al(1) Creative Challenge - Something New and Blog Hop

Thank you so much for stopping by







8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Julie, such a pretty design.
    Sorry to hear that you are still poorly, I hope you feel better soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Julie! Love the little elephant, such an adorable focal piece, and that swag banner is precious with the little pins. What a perfect card for new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaaw...such a gorgeous card! People often forget the older siblings when a new baby arrives. Hope your starting to feel better, so many folks have suffered "chesty" issues this winter. Thank you for joining in at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, Oh how cute, love your design. Hope you are feeling better now. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julie, such a cute banner you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh Julie I am so sorry to hear that you are unwell again I do hope that you can bounce back soon, in the mean time I have to tell you how adorable and gorgeous your card is, the images, and card design are ACE
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what an amazing creation! Please visit my new challenge Blog Do-Al(l) Kreativies and show your fab card on it! I would be very glad about it!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

    ReplyDelete