Followers

Saturday 2 July 2011

Paper Creator Crafts Second Challenge, 'Special Occasions'

Good Morning all, I can't believe we are round to our 2nd Clallenge.
But firstly Thank you so much for all your wonderful creations in our first Challenge, we were overwhelmed by all your entries. and congratulations to our winners.
 The theme this time is Special Occasions
My first card is a Paper Creator Kit: 40th Word Book which was so easy to make and very stunning when finished and I also made a tent card and adhered the gorgeous backing paper to the card and then mounted the word book onto it to make it slightly different ans cut out all the decoupage and added to both cards,

My second Paper Creator Kit: On your Special Day, I made an Easel card for this gorgeous kit I mounted the topper onto mirri card  and put some lovely lace around the topper and mounted it on the easel base. I also made an 8" card with this kit and re-sized it so it all fit perfectly.

Both of these kits  were lovely  to work with and made some stunning cards, and are available at, http://www.papercreator.co.uk/.
Why not pop over to Paper creator Crafts and enter our second challenge,  http://papercreatorscrafts.blogspot.com/. Good luck everyone.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;-
Catch A Bug - Anything goes.
Little Claire's- Pink and Brown.
Just for fun - Anything goes.
Diji doodle - Anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment