Followers

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Twins

Where is the time going I can't believe we are in October, only a few weeks from the C word.
Here is a card I made for my Daughters friend who has just had Twins,I have used my Popcorn Pals Cd-Rom which is available from  Crafters Companion, I have printed a backing paper, Inserts and boarder from the Cd-Rom and the Images are from the stamp collection. I have added some buttons with ribbon through them from my stash and added some little flowers. I used my Spectrum Noir pens to colour in the Images.
The Callenges I would like to enter my card into are :-

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes + Ribbon.
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes.
Make it Monday - Anything goes.
My Time To Craft - Nursery Necessities ( Something Baby Related) .
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment