Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Well Today's The Day!!

Morning all hope you are all ok, I would like to say on this sunny morning, but it's dull.

Firstly I would like to say hello to my new followers.

Well today is the launch of the NEW BEATRIX POTTER yay! from  Crafters Companion tonight at 9 pm on Ideal world, how exciting I just can't wait. I hope you will all be watching Sara tonight.

So I thought I would share with you a card I made yesterday from the previous collections, I have taken the  paper, borders  and decoupage  from Appley Dapply's Nursery Rhymes. Cd rom. I thought I would get into the Beatrix Potter swing for tonight.
 So here is my creation, I think this image of Appley Dapply is gorgeous.
The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are :
Forever Friends - Must use an Animal, 3D/ Decoupage.
Love To Create - Anything Goes.

Lastly I would like to say a very big THANK YOU to all the Crafters Companion DT who have been working so hard to bring us all the sneak peaks of the NEW BEATRIX POTTER, they where all stunning.

Hugs Julie xx

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Julie.....lovbe this CD ROM too :O) Aw bless you glad you liked all our sneak peeks :O)

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little card Julie the image is so sweet, it reminds me of when my children were young I used to read Beatrix Potter to them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Julie. I'm glad that you have liked all the sneak peeps from our DT. It's not long to go now :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always loved Beatrix Potter and I find your card absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julie! Glad you like the sneak peeks and thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie, Gorgeous card and l watched the launch today it was amazing:) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Julie, I have been waiting for Jeremy to appear!
    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card, love the beautiful decoupaged image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for joining us this week at Forever Friends.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully Adorable Card! Thank you for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge & For sharing your talents with us!! Come back and join us again soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS '3D/Decoupage' Challenge. Good Luck. Diane (DT)x

    ReplyDelete