Followers

Friday 18 May 2012

Here Comes Summer

Morning all well it's another dull day, where is the sunshine are we going to have a summer this year!
Today I thought I would share a card with you I made a few weeks ago, from a year with Humphrey.
Which is available from Crafters Companion
I have used the papers from Humprey's All Sorts Cd I have kept this one just plain and simple.
I have used an Epiphany Tool  to create the charm, and a bow, the sentiment was from A Year With Humphrey too.
The Challenge I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafters Companion - Here Comes Summer.

Thank you for stopping by, and Hello to my new follower.

Hugs Julie xx

7 comments:

  1. Hello Julie. Well how beautiful and very delicate is this. I love your gorgeous papers and lovely colour, great image and centrepiece, and the little charm with the bow is just perfect.
    We have no sun at all, it is quite dull and dreary and very cold. We are over halfway through May, and have had nothing much in lovely weather. Oh well, at least we can craft, hehe.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie your card is so pretty and Humphrey looks so sweet in the swing. Have a good weekend hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julie - I love Humphrey but just can't afford him right now :o(! I love your charm embellishment. Have a great weekend. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Julie,really love this image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, such a beautiful card :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore your charm and bow, wow you made the charm yourself! Awesome, great card Julie
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet card. And I really like your selfmade Humphrey charm. It is such a clever idea.
    Hugs, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete