Followers

Sunday 2 September 2012

Exciting News !!!







Hello all hope your having a fabulous weekend, I have some great news, I have been accredited as a
Spectrum Noir Colourist I am so excited, I have always thought my colouring skills were terrible that's why I don't do many coloured images, I can't begin to tell you how much confidence this has given me.

I do have a blinkie to go on my blog but for some unknown reason I can't extracted it,I have tried all I know I've spent hrs  and it's just not having it,I am not a techy person so if anyone as any advice I will be humbly grateful,

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my fab news.

Hugs Julie xxx

10 comments:

  1. great news....and as far as i can think which isnt much im not tecno but if you find it on your side bar it should have a code.(when you go into layout.) then edit.. your blinkie it should be visible.just re copy and paste the code to where ever you want it probs be a hmtl code...probs not what your after but thought id put my ore in..lol!!!!good luck hun sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, well done Julie, thats fabulous news. I am so proud of you. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sassy thank you for tip I will try it.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Well done Julie, that's fab news!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous news Julie, congratulations.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Julie, you should be so proud of yourself.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's brilliant news Julie you'll do them proud xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Julie and well deserved, so very happy for you!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant news Julie - well done girl!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WELL DONE how fabulous Julie .....sorry I cant help you with the blinkie
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete