Followers

Friday 7 September 2012

My First Paintbox Poppets Christmas

Hello all on this lovely sunny day, it's gorgeous out there, I have had a stressful morning , you know what it's like something your not expecting happens!!.

So I thought I would post a card I finished yesterday from the New Paintbox Poppets Winter Collection.
I have used one of the stamps Winter Pastimes, I just love this one, the expressions on the boy's face and even the dog's.

I have printed the paper's from the CD and used a leaf embellishment that is on the Cd too, I have used my Epiphany tool and made two stars, to put on as embellishments, I have used one of the sentiments stamps for the sentiment.

The stamps and the Cd are gorgeous such stunning artwork, they are available from Crafters Companion.

The Challenge I would like to enter my card into are:-
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Julie xx
















8 comments:

  1. Hello Julie. Oh wow, this is so beautiful. Gorgeous image, love the design and your fab embellishments.
    Happy crafting my friend.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Julie,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julie, I like the image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Julie, I love the image and such a gorgeous shade of blue

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Julie, gorgeous colouring and love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute and adore that Strawberry Kisses card below too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally stunning card Julie l have the 1st Paintbox Poppets and its a good one but this is simply beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, love your foliage, the stars and the wonderful image!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete