Followers

Saturday 17 November 2012

Crafters Companion / Spectrun Noir Challenges

Evening all hope you are having a lovely weekend so far, it's been busy for me, I was babysitting this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon too, Nick is taking Bethany to a party and with Mummy at work Rob and I are going over.

I am sharing with you today a card I have made for the Crafters Companion Challenge and also the Spectrum Noir Challenge.

I have used papers  from my Humphrey CD available from Crafters Companion, and have stamp an  image from Best Friends stamp set, and coloured it with my Spectrum Noir pens.

I have used one of the Die'sire quilling dies from Crafters Companion small rose, I have used some Hint of violet glitter frosting from Flowersoft on the petals, and some pearl gems and ribbon from my stash.
The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are :-

Crafters Companion - Your Favorite Colour Combination.
Spectrum Noir - Animals.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Julie xxx

14 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful Julie. And the card blank has such a lovely and unusual shape.
    Take care, Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable, I love this sweet image, your colouring is lovely and the shape is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Julie, I love the sweet image and the pretty colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Julie absolutely gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous Julie, I like the sweet image the colours and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie i love your card with the cute image fab colouring!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Julie, love the sweet image and gorgeous details. Wonderfully coloured too. Thanks for joining us at Crafters Companion.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so pretty, love Humphrey images and that flower is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie this is just too cute, love the pinks and the wonderful bow, great colouring on the image. Love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Gorgeous Julie, I love the colours & great design... such a cute image... Simply Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! What a stunning card, the Humphrey image is just adorable. I love the postage stamp shape to the card and lovely papers you have used, hugs Susan x

      Delete
  11. Hi Julie... what a sweet sweet card.. love the colours you have chosen.... and i really love the shape of your card... Is it a die??
    Huggles
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lis thank you for your lovely comment, It's a stamp shaped card that I got from Hunkydory, some time back.

      Hugs Julie x

      Delete