Followers

Saturday 3 November 2012

Snowman

Morning all hope you are having a good start to the weekend, I can't believe the sun is shining again, it's very cold though.

Today I am sharing with you two makes using the Snowman from my Crafter's Inspiration magazine. I was lucky enough to get mine from Crafters Companion when they came out, it's a fantastic magazine, I am looking forward to the next edition.

I decided to make a calendar and a little jotter pad, I hope you like them.
I used my Die'sire dies from Crafters Companion for the calendar. 
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend whatever you have planned.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Julie xxx



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful calender and note pad Julie, I like the images the papers and the punch work.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww so gorgeous. I love The Snowmen images. Your designs are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Julie. How beautiful and what a fabulous gift idea to make someone a calendar. Gorgeous.
    Lots of love and thanks, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these Julie.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie.....what gorgeous creations and what a fab gift they'd make!
    Love the images & the gorgeous blues!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous l'm just in the middle of doing a Calendar the handmade ones are so personal l just love yours its stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so gorgeous Julie, what a wonderful gift. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea to make a calendar & notepad.. they both are Beautiful... These will make gorgeous gifts... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just fabulous what a great gift xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, two fabulous ideas and I love the calendar with the note pad, what wonderful gifts to give someone! Beautifully done Julie!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous gift ideas, and beautifully made.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creations Julie,,,great ideas for gifts

    ali x

    ReplyDelete