Followers

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Cuddles

Hello all hope your having a good week so far, I am not feeling to good today I have a really bad headache, so I haven't done much at all..
I thought I would just share a card that I made last week, Benjamin Bunny, Cuddles.

I have printed another card companions from the CD, everything is on there for you, I have added another backing paper, ribbon and an epiphany embellishment.
Hope you like it.




The Challenge I would like to enter my card into are:-

Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Anything Goes.
Papertake weekly Challenge - Anything Goes.
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving me lovely comments, Hello to Lisa my new follower thank you for joining me.

Hugs Julie xxxxx
                        

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Julie, love the image and gorgeous design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, Oh this is such a lovely card! I love the sweet epiphany heart ... it really adds the finishing touch.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Julie. I love the image and beautiful detailing.
    I hope your headache goes soon.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well today Julie. I love your pretty card!
    hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just so cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Julie, beautiful frame!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete