Followers

Friday 26 April 2013

My 1st Faerie Poppets, Rosebud.

Hi all this is my second post today, wow what has happened, I received my Faerie Poppets and Angel Whispers on Tues I managed to have a play yesterday.

I have done a decoupage image of little Rosebud, she's so sweet, I have used two of the backing papers from the CD, I bought some mess from Kanban sometime ago and haven't used it so I thought I would put some on my card.

I have made some flowers with some of the left over papers and two little Epiphany flowers, the sentiment is from the CD and ribbon from my stash.

The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon.
Link Up For Pink - Breast Cancer Awareness, inspirational, healthy reminders, "celebrate more birthdays", you're in my thoughts, .

Hello to my new followers thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoy the rest of today, thank you for stopping by and leaving me lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxx

18 comments:

  1. A real pretty card Julie, love your rolled flowers and Epiphany flowers! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Julie - that's another CD I need to put on my wish list!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Julie, such a beautiful decoupage image and fabulous layout.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Julie. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Julie. I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Julie, I like the image the papers and the flowers.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very beautiful card. I love everything about it!! Thanks so much for joining Link Up for Pink and hope to see more of your gorgeous creations posted.

    Oh, and congrats on the Bearly Mine DT!

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, wow, it is a gorgeous card. Love everything on it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely in Pink. Love the image and such pretty papers!

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Julie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Julie, love the gorgeous design and very pretty flowers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning project and I love your flowers. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Julie, Love the image & stunning papers.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card!!! Love the image and your pretty flowers!!!
    Thanks for joining LUFP challenge #12!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is my fav poppet , i've not had charge to do any work with my cd or stamp yet.

    Beautiful card hun

    Tx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous,loving the image, the roses, the papers, well everything!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. The angel is just beautiful. Love your card! Thanks for joining us over at Link Up For Pink.

    ReplyDelete