Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Time To Party

Hello all hope your all having a good day, it's very dull here but mild, I am trying to have a crafty day but so far haven't done a thing, so I thought if I show you a card it might get me in the swing, so to speak, Lol.

Here is an 8 x 8 card base from Centura pearl card, I have embossed my card with the Roses Embossalicious embossing folder, I have also used the Die'sire dies romantic swirls for the corners,   elements from Party Paws Bamboo for the main image, the gorgeous flowers have been made using Die'sire Quilling dies,purple card,  ribbon and pearls are from my stash.
The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are :-

Cupcake Craft Challenges - Cute and Cuddly.
Craft your passion Challenges - Adorable Animals.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me lovely comments,

Hugs Julie xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Julie
    Love the embossing and the image along with the decorative corners .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design,Pat! Love your colour combination , texture and embellishments. Fabulous card Julie!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous....fab flowers & the embossing looks lovely!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love this card Julie! Fab layout and just perfect with Bamboo!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie i love our card its so cute and purple is my fav colour!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the embossing Julie and the gorgeous flowers. Great colours too! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Julie. I love the cute image, fabulous embossing and beautiful papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous and your image is coloured to perfection beautiful layout and stunning Embossed papers too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the sweet decoupaged image the colours and the embossing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Julie, so sweet...saw your card at MIM.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this card at MIM and I really like it: beautiful colors and that cute bear!!! I love him.

    But I fall in love with the ballet dancers card, that's a gorgeous card too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the flowers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete