Followers

Sunday 7 July 2013

Something Different

Morning all another gorgeous day, we have the Grandchildren today we are taking them to the zoo, I'm sure they will love it.

My card today is something completely different from me, I have been experimenting and I'm not sure about it at all, Rob likes it, I have used my new Die'sire dies from Crafters Companion, they are gorgeous, Core'dinations and Centura pearl card, and Gilding wax.
Your opinions will be gratefully received and please be honest I will not be offended in the slightest.

 
Thank you for stopping by .

Hugs Julie xxxxx

10 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card Julie. Fantastic. It is so so elegant. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I love this card, it's so refreshing to see something a bit different. The gilding is wonderful, especially on that outside frame. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Julie. Love it all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a really pretty card Julie, love the beautiful die cuts and the gilding wax just adds that extra! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Julie, those ivy vines are gorgeous with the gilding wax
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am being honest, I love it. That gilding wax on the red is stunning. Haven't tried this yet but it is good to try something new, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Julie, I love the rich colour and fabulous die cuts.
    I hope you enjoyed your day at the Zoo.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marvellous work done on this card, it is simply fabulous. Not sure what all you did but I sure do like it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Julie what a stunning card, love it..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete