Followers

Tuesday 14 January 2014

It's your Birthday

I can't believe we are half way through January, it's been awful with all the rain we've had, I've not seen so much flooding here ever, roll on summer!!

I am sharing a Bebunni card today, I have used the Hip Hip Hooray stamp from the birthday set and coloured him in with my Spectrum Noir pens and the papers are from the Birthday CD.

I stamp the image twice onto printed paper and cut out the Birthday to decoupage the image, I have used gingham ribbon pearls pearl butterflies and diamante swirl from my stash.


The challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Make It Monday - Anything Goes.
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes With Handmade Bow.
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes use Pearls or Buttons.
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes.
Crafters Companion - Hearts.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving lovely comments.

Hugs Julie xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Julie, Bebunni is adorable and I love the way you have decoupaged the banner.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty sweet card with a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the decoupaged image gorgeous ribbon and diamante flourish-thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Julie, love the gorgeous image and design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so adorable love the image thankyou for taking part in our challenge at crafting from the heart.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt/co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Julie,such a lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Julie. Such an adorable image and love the design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the cute image and pretty detailing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie love this card its soooooo pretty! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Julie sooooooooooooooooo pretty love the use of the die at a different angle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo pretty is your card Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card Julie, really pretty and a great design..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fabulous creation Julie. Thank you so much for sharing with us this month at Crafter's Companion.
    Laine - DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation Julie, love the so cute bunny and the gingham bows!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've done better than me Julie! I bought the stamp and I do believe I haven't even cut it out yet!

    This is gorgeous so soft and feminine and a perfect girly birthday card.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  16. super sweet and beautifully colored! Thanks for playing along with this month's Crafter's Companion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card, your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us Craft-Dee Bowz
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete