Followers

Monday 3 November 2014

Snowflakes are Kisses from Heaven

Hi all hope you are well, I am not much for the early dark nights the day's seem so short, it's been a very damp dark day all day today and lots of rain.

I am sharing a card using the Create a Card Die over the Rooftops from the Die'sire range from Crafters Companion, I just love these dies. I've used an 8" card base , blue Centura Pearl card for matting and layering, Vintage Bells embossalicious folder Create a Card Die Over The Rooftops, Snowy Acetate, Die'sire dies Snowflake and Ivy and Sentimental's stamped sentiment.


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes.




Thank you all for stopping by and leaving comments and hello to my new followers thank you for sharing my crafty journey.

Hugs Julie xxxxxxxxxxxx 

10 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is gorgeous Julie, such a wonderful design and I love the colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card Julie, totally love the blue centura, proper WOW of a card! Unfortunately I cant afford these dies but never mind, one day maybe! Lol! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Julie, I love the scene you have created and the gorgeous colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie what a gorgeous card! Some stunning die cuts and love the blue and white combination. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Julie, I love the blue against the white background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie what a lovely elegant card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Julie, a most beautiful Christmas card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete