Followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

Birthday Wishes


Morning all I can't beleive it's November already, I am sharing a card using a decoupage image from Janet Kruskamp CD, I love to do decoupage I find it relaxing cutting about all the pieces. I used one of the backing papers and matted and layered onto gold textured card and added some raffia .


The Challenges I would like to enter my card into are:-

Crafting With Friends - Always Anything Goes.
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes.
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by


10 comments:

  1. This is truly so lovely l love the mount and the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and brilliant cutting out. Love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous. Love the layout Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Julie I love to see decoupage on cards it is how I first started my crafting, I could never get enough of decoupage sheets or the CD's that I could print from, things change so much over the years don;t they
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Julie, a fabulous decoupage image from one of my favourite Joanna Sheen CDs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun card! So perfect for the happy gardener! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Funday Friday challenge this week! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card :) Thank you for joining us at Jo's this week for Funday Friday.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card! Great Job!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete