Followers

Friday 15 April 2016

Celebrate


Hello all hope you are well and looking forward to the weekend, I have finally said goodbye to my Bronchitis and almost back to normal, I have another Wedding Card to share today, I have so many orders over the last few weeks, I love making them .

I have used Flower dies from Sara's Signature Collections also some of the Downton Abbey Dies, the Church and the Love dies are from Tattered Lace, I have used the purple card for matting and layering, I've added some heart pearls from my stash, it's one of my favorite colour combo's.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Challenges

Jades Sparkling Butterflies - Anything Goes/ Bows and Buttons.
Aud Sentiment Challenge - Anything Goes.
Craft Rocket Challenge - Favorite Colour Combo.
Crafting With Attitude - Anything Goes.


Thank you so much for stopping by.




14 comments:

  1. Stunning card Julie ! Love the colours and all the gorgeous diecuts especially those lush flowers :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are better. Gorgeous card those flowers are fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and love the colour combo you've chosen Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Love the colours and the design is stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Julie, love all the pretty details and very pretty colour combo too.

    PS I announced my candy winner :-)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is stunning Julie! So many gorgeous details, love the little doves flying overhead! Glad to hear that you're feeling better, and just in time for spring! hugs and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Julie, such an elegant design and lovely colours.
    I'm so pleased that you are feeling better.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Julie this is outstanding, WOW, an awesome and very beautiful card I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful, love the purple and the fabulous bow!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This really is beautiful Julie. The purple really highlights with white detail. Glad you are feeling better.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie what a beautiful elegant card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous elegant card Julie, gorgeous colours. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi what a beautiful card.
    I love your simple colour palette.
    It really works.
    Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  14. my goodness, all of these dies are gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete