Followers

Thursday 25 January 2018

Steampunk Colorista


Hi all sorry I've not been around I am not very well, three weeks now and it's just not going away, 

I thought I would share a Colorista Steampunk image I have coloured the the Colorista Darks Metallic's, I really enjoyed doing it although I felt rubbish.


CHALLENGES

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes.
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes.
Creative Moments  - Anything Goes.
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes.


Thank you so much for stopping by

Hugs Julie 
xxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh poor you Julie!! Hope you get better soon. Great card and a brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Julie, I still haven't used my metallic colorista pencils, thank you for the inspiration.
    I'm sorry to hear that you are poorly, I hope you feel better soon.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful monochrome card Julie. Great hat image and shading with the metallic pencils.
    Sorry you're not well, I hope you're soon on the road to recovery xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the metallic look. Hope you are soon feeling better,
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image Julie. Feel better soon.
    Hugs from,
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you start to feel better soon hun! Glad you could enjy making this stunning card though and thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool steampunk card!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Just WOW!!! I love this..
    Thanks for playing with us over at CREATIVE MOMENTS
    Kristy
    ABELA ARTISTRY

    ReplyDelete