Followers

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Anything Goes At Creative Crafting World's First Challenge

Morning all hope all is well.

I have been to the Hospital this week and had some treatment, so suffering a bit today, have to go again tomorrow, the therapist is working on my bones first, my pelvis is twisted and causing other problems further up my body, when that is sorted she will concentrate on my muscles.  more pain to get me right.

I am sharing a card using Creative Crafting Worlds Tranquils Days from the Paper Boutique Collection, available HERE.
The Dies are The Paper Boutique It's Time To Celebrate, Available HERE.
It's a beautiful collection, the colour tones and lovely toppers.

I am entering it into Creative Crafting Worlds FIRST CHALLENGE, Anything Goes, you can enter HERE if you would like to join in.




CHALLENGES
Dream Valley Challenges - Things With Wings. Butterfly on Bow.
Get Creative Challenges - Use Ribbon or Washi Tape.
Create and Make Challenge - Anything Goes.
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything Goes.
Retarte Challenge - Anything Goes.


Thank you all so much for stopping by.



13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Julie, lovely papers and fabulous design - a beautiful card.
    Sorry to hear that you are suffering at the moment, I hope your visit today goes well and they managed to get things sorted for you soon.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is stunning, what a super card. Thanks for joining in with us on the Creative Crafting World Challenge this month, Good Luck, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you're suffering Julie. I know what it's like to be in constant pain and I hope you find some relief very soon.

    Your card is beautiful. I too love this range and you've created the most gorgeous card using it.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Julie. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful paper and topper Julie a fabulous card, hope the physio helps,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful make Julie, love the sentiment die! Hope things improve for you soon lovely lady x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Julie so sorry to hear that you are in a lot of pain I know what that’s like.
    But it’s nice to see it’s not stoped you crafting your card is beautiful.
    And I do hope that you get yourself sorted out and out of pain.
    Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card and love the colours and design. Sorry to hear you are having so much pain but great that they can do something about it. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable your card
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#115
    Maria Pilar DT
    http://unpocoparacompartir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful color choices. The black with the soft colors is so striking.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Spring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card, is so beautiful!Thank you for play with us at Retarte.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card gorgeous design. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Julie
    What a stunning card.
    Thank you for joining us at our first ever blog challenge.
    https://creative-crafting-world.blogspot.co.uk/
    The team and I hope to see you again.
    Hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete