Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

Valentine

Morning all hope your well, I got on ok at the hospital, 
,they can help, I have problems with my pelvis and surrounding muscles, and believe it or not it all stems from childbirth, you could have knocked me down with a feather, I just couldn't believe what I was hearing, Jodie is 39 and nick is 37 it's hard to believe, I've got another appt next Tuesday to see what they can do.

Anyway I am sharing Rob's Valentines card I made him, I have used the New Heart Easel die and Sara's Love Collection, I really enjoyed making this, it's something a bit different.
It still looks a bit blurry to me, what do you think, I;m not sure if it's my eyes, shouldn't be though I have not long had new glasses.

Happy Crafting everyone



CHALLENGES

Always For Fun Challenges - Anything Goes.
Artistic Inspirations Anything Goes / Optional Be My Valentine.
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes.
Crafty Cardmakers - Love and Romance.
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Add Flowers.
Create And Makes Challenge - Anything Goes.
Deao Ocean Challenges - Love Is All Around.
Die Cuttin Divas - Valentines Day.
Crafting By Designs - Be My Valentine.
Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes.
Crafty Gals Corner - Add A Heart.

Thank you for stopping by.



12 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful. Take care of yourself. Thanks for joining us for our Valentine's challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful, gorgeous heart shape easel card. Hope all goes well for you in the weeks to come.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, your husband must have loved it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery!

    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly lovely Julie and sounds like you have had a really rough time of it lately..hope you get sorted soon huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Julie, such a fabulous design - a gorgeous card.
    I'm so pleased that your appointment went well - let's hope they get you sorted soon.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful love heart!! Doesn't look blurry to me. Hope they sort you out soon! Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely creation, Julie, I'm sure your hubby was thrilled to receive it.

    Hope the hospital can sort you out soon, sounds like you're having a tough time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby make Julie, bet hubby was chuffed to bits with it! Hope all goes well for you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Julie your card is stunning, the hearts and how you have decorated them is so beautiful. The picture does not look fuzzy to me and hope all goes well with your appointment. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie,
    love your hearts. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    creativEle DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Valentines cards Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fabulous Julie, so intricate and fancy! They remind me of the really expensive boxes of chocolates that come in the heart shaped boxes! Wonderful use of the easel die! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete