Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Anemone


Hello all sorry I've not been around much, I have been suffering with my back this week, still having weekly visits to the hospital.

I hope you all had a lovely Easter, shame the weather was so awful.

I am sharing a card using Sheena Douglass In Full Bloom Collection, I also  used Sheena's Sparkle pens Cool and Calm Collection.




CHALLENGES

Alays For Fun Challenges - Happy Birthday.
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Nature And All It's Beauty.
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Always Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by.



7 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card Julie ... love the colour scheme! With my DT "hat" on, thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this time.
    Hugs, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours and your colouring Julie, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Julie pretty image and colour.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Julie, so pretty.
    Sorry to hear that you are still suffering with your back, I hope you see some improvement soon.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and love the design. Pretty colours too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! You showed off Sheena stamps perfectly! Thanks for joining us over at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card! thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Design Challenge

    ReplyDelete